- That we are in the midst of yet another snowstorm. What a winter. I got everything done in the beginning of the week so it is really OK.
- That we still never shoveled our walkway from the last storm. It keeps the peddlers out right?
- That I am addicted to face book poker.
- That my daughter and I have been putting off three way calling my mother. We will do it today.
- That I made it to the gym this week and hated every second of it.
- That I hope I get my blogging mojo back.
-That I made my daughter brownies to bring to work yesterday. When I came downstairs this morning, she had a few of them separated and packaged up with candy. When I asked her what they were for, she said they were for the homeless people she sees on her way to work. I am glad that she has been working in the city for awhile now and is not cynical.
- That my husband has the option to either buy me a puppy or adopt a baby. I think he will go with the puppy.
- That I took every single nicknack from every corner of my house, including my dining room hutch and washed it one day out of boredom. It took all day long. That is why I need a baby or a puppy.
- That I tried a new nail salon yesterday even though my friend told me she thinks they give "happy endings" in the back. I did not witness any shenanigans. They did a good job. The place I had been going to for over 10 years changed ownership. They are not as good.
- That it will be another weekend of cooking and entertaining all weekend. I enjoy it.
-That while driving home from work, my eye felt blurry. I thought it was my contact. I was wearing my sunglasses and thought nothing of it. When I got home, I realized that one of my sunglasses lenses were missing. I drove all the way home looking like a pirate and I didn't even know it. I felt like such a loser. How did I not know? I can only imagine what passing cars must have thought.
- That I love that my friends opened up their own salon. They do a fantastic job. I don't usually go for blowouts but I may just to go visit with them. They keep me young or at least young at heart. They want to keep me young too. No soccer mom hair for me. I will be the old lady with the long grey braid.
- That this is my daily spot. It is winter after all.
Have a great Thursday!