Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Its OK" Thursday 4/12

Its Ok Thursdays

I am linking up again with with Neely: A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber: Brunch With
Amber Click the button above to visit and link up too!


"Its OK"


-That my daughter told me she needed a gown for her commencement ball and I told her no. I am not buying her yet another gown to sit in her closet. I told her to pick something she has already worn to one of the numerous proms she has gone to. I am a mean mom.

 
 
-That my daughter makes me shop and buy more than I normally would.


-That I overheard a very loud little 4 or 5 year old with a lisp in the dressing room across from me. "Mommy that is ugly.", "Mommy you need a shave.", "Mommy you look so pretty." which melted my heart.


-That when my husband works from home (which is probably 4 out of 5 days)  he thinks he is the president of the world.

-That I have not cooked all week. Too many Easter left overs. I will not be cooking tonight either, the president has a dinner meeting.


-That I told my daughter to take ALL of the brownies and cookies I had left over from Easter back to school with her. I worked Monday and she left while I was at work. I came home to some of the cookies and brownies still being here.  I know my husband talked her into it. There may have even been a bribe involved.


-That I had bread in my house from my daughter being here and having Easter dinner at my house. I fed it all to the birds yesterday. I miss eating bread.


-That my son ate things he would never try before during Easter dinner. That's what happens when you live on your own and don't get many home cooked meals I guess.


-That I enjoyed a well deserved pajama day on the couch yesterday.  I had to clean the whole house before I could just sit there and relax.
-That while I was at work, I had to wait on a client who needed some products while I was in the middle of getting my eyebrows waxed.  Yes I kept my spa head wrap on.


-That my one day work week may be increasing to three soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.



-That I have not felt like blogging at all this week.


-That I normally think of my mani/pedi as more of a maintenance thing but today I am looking forward to the relaxation of it all. It is hard to sit for that long usually.

-That it has taken me all of these years to have finally mastered making the perfect omelet.



-That my favorite grand baby sleeps with the bunny I sent her for Easter.




-That I am typically up before the birds. Even on weekends.



-That there really is an Easter bunny. This little bunny showed up on my walk way on Saturday morning. He was a day early.


Happy Thursday!
Enjoy your day!



2 comments:

  1. Pajama days are needed every once in a while- now you've inspired me to book an appointment for a pedicure! Hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl just a FYI I nominated you for the Liebster blog award! You are linked to my blog! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete