Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I was tagged

I was tagged by my daughter over at http://armywife-style.com/ and by the lovely Emily at life, etc.  http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.come  So I will answer both sets of questions and pass it on once.

I want to preface this post by saying that talking about getting "tagged" has a whole different meaning in my house.  We always see the same woman out jogging every day by our house.  We always used to say, "There is that lady out jogging again".  Her stomach started growing and we realized she was pregnant.  I don't know how it came about, but we started saying "There is the chick that got tagged".  I don't know why, but it always makes me laugh. That was probably 8 years ago.  She still jogs by my house pretty much every day.  We still call her the chick that got "tagged".  Here are the rules.

The 5 rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag 11 bloggers to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them!

(I am not going to post 11 randoms because I am answering two sets of questions. I don't want to bore you)



11 questions from  Emily:

1. What is one food or drink that you will not eat?

Seafood. I am allergic.

2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?

My organizational skills.

3. Where is the best place you've ever traveled to?

I LOVE Montreal.  I don't even need to get on a plane to get there.

4. What is your favorite way to relax?

Happy hour out with friends

5. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?

My need to have everything perfect all of the time.

6. What is your favorite book?

Gone with the wind

7. What is your most embarrassing moment?

I have 3 kids. There is not enough space on the Internet.  Like how I skirted that one?

8. How would you best describe your personality?

Engaging (that was courtesy of my husband)

9. What is something your scared of?

Snakes

10. What is your ideal pet and why?

A mini pony. I am a neat freak so an outdoor pet is ideal for me plus they are adorable! I could be the kooky lady that takes her mini pony out for walks.

11. What do you value most in a true friend?

Understanding

11 Questions from Army Wife Style:

1. Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
It is a toss up between Tuscany and the French Riviera.
2. What is your favorite color?
Green
3. What has been your favorite vacation?
The Atlantis in the Bahamas
4. Strangest thing you ever ate?
I don't eat anything weird. I am an infant I will not try anything weird. I was fed deer meat unknowingly and to this day the thought of it makes me gag.
5. Have you ever punched someone in the face?
No but Sometimes I would like to, however I am a lady. I will say that during the birth of my daughter my mother was looking at the monitor and saying ooooh that's a big contraction how did that feel (with a look of glee on her face I might add) and I asked her "Why don't you come over here and I will punch you in the face and you can tell me how THAT would feel" I was in transition and I can joke with my mom like that. That is the closest I ever actually came to punching someone.
6. Your strangest habit?
The fact that I cant leave my house if it is out of order. Laundry must be folded, dishwasher emptied, beds made and the house cleaned up.
7. Biggest pet peeve?
People that think they are more important than others.
8. Do you judge people who wear pajamas in public?
Obviously. It takes 2 minutes to throw on some clothes.
9. It's 10 o'clock. Do you know where your children are?
Not always. None of them are living under my roof right now so I only know where they are if there is a problem or they need something (They don't call their dad "ATM" for nothing). 
10. Favorite alcoholic beverage?
Do I have to pick just one? I guess I will pick the easiest one to pour when I just want happy hour right away, Pinot Grigio.
11. Favorite toy in childhood?
Jody's country kitchen. It was a red headed barbie like doll with hair down to her knees. She came with a kitchen that was like a dollhouse kitchen. My friend got the same doll and I convinced her to cut her dolls hair. She did. I still feel bad about that. We have been best friends since we have been 8 years old. I need to mention this to her next time I see her. I am sure she remembers though. Wouldn't you remember if your doll had a mullet?

So I am going to tag these lovely ladies: Mrs. X @ http://weddingmadefromlove.blogspot.com/, Monica @http://monicaslifeasiknowit.blogspot.com/, Ryan @ http://mrshargrave.blogspot.com/, Shannon@http://pagetwenty-two.blogspot.com/,Monica @ http://amazingtimestocome.blogspot.com/, Brett @ http://silverpooloflightgirl.blogspot.com/, kodie @ http://kodiakbear288.blogspot.com/ , http://thespamom.blogspot.com/, Nellie @ http://nelliesrandomness.blogspot.com/, Brittany @ http://mylifeasasailorsprincess.blogspot.com/, Courtney @ http://talesoflaceandglitter.blogspot.com/
Consider this your lucky/unlucky day. Do not feel bad if you don't want to answer. If anyone else would like to answer, I would love to hear your answers. Here are your questions ladies.

1. Do you consider yourself a city or a country girl?
2. What would your dream job be?
3. If you went shopping and could only purchase one item, what would it be?
4. What is your all time favorite movie?
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
6. What is your absolute favorite meal?
7. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do?
8. What would make your day?
9. How many times a week do you celebrate happy hour?
10. What are your favorite boy and girl names?
11. What would your dream vacation consist of and where would it be?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me:) Loved reading this! I don't eat seafood either! I've always wanted to stay at the Atlantis in the Bahamas - I've been many times to visit but never stayed there - enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this tag is spreading like wild fire!! (and if you ever need someone's house to straighten up you can come on over here...actually no, because then maybe you won't like me anymore!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me! (And I so wish I had even a speck of organizational savvy to speak of - so jealous!) If I didn't think it'd be totally obnoxious for me to do another one of these within a month of doing the last one, I'd definitely take you up - love your questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun questions
    thanks for sharing
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like reading these things, but HATE doing them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute, your daughter tagged you. You have fabulous hair ;)

    ReplyDelete